Tuesday, August 31, 2010

None of the above...

I've got three observations to go.  Three days in a row.  You wouldn't want to know my feelings right now.  If I could transfer it into words, no dictionary could ever translate it. So I told my dear housemate about this..about me having jiwa kacau when I am suppose to start doing my ABM.

And she told me, there are three things 'orang jiwa kacau' would do.

1.   dia cakap banyak (she talks a lot)
2.   dia buat kerja gila (she does something mad, madder and maddest)
3.   dia menulis (she writes)

My answer:  All of the above.  

I've done the first one.
I'm doing the third one.

What do I do next?

This may be?



Takde la gila sangat. Tapi gila jugak kalo esok nak kena observe, kita gi mancing malam ni kan?

3 comments:

patunghujan a.k.a cik teruterubozu said...

sy suka post ini
perasaan yg xleh ditafsirkan dgn kata2 hanye boleh ditafsirkan dgn perbuatan

AxraZa said...

kalau sy makan daun bawang malam ni, awak paham tak jiwa saya macam mana?

patunghujan a.k.a cik teruterubozu said...

jiwa kacau laa tuh

tp yg paling sy pasti, jiwa perut awk sedg berkeroncong
sila lah menjamu selera dgn kuih keria yg baru sy goreng itu