Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sibur-sibur

I know. I should be studying right now. But you just can't force yourself to do something when your heart and soul is somewhere else,  right? [Iye kan je.. Ok, settle] Our consensus is I can proceed writing.

So, as a big fan of Wiki, when I have nothing better to browse, I open Wiki and read just about everything in there. But today, all of sudden, I remember the name they gave me not so long ago [before that it was Sesumpah]. So I typed, P E P A T U N G.


Pepatung aka Sibur-sibur
Surprisingly,  this small insect symbolizes so many things.  Different culture has different way of looking at this insect. The one that captured my attention the most was the fact that the Japanese take Pepatung as the symbol of courage, strength, and happiness. I was like, NGAM!! :)

So, today..on the last day of the month of October, I hereby altering my alter ego from [xoxo] to Sibur-sibur. I think I need a good kick-start after 11 months of being here. Yes, HERE. Having said that, I hope that the One bless me with courage, strength and happiness for years to come.  

Nicknames stick to people, and the most ridiculous are the most adhesive.  ~Thomas C. Haliburton

[Note: With this, I welcome November :) ]

2 comments:

Shu said...

kat sebelah pantai timuq panggil "tuyuk" ...

- anoymous-

AxraZa said...

perak panggil Cakciborrr..hehe