Monday, October 11, 2010

I'm suxx with datessss!!!

This entry is posted especially to express my sincere apology to my dear friend, Radhi. 

I talk to her like everyday (every  night is more like it).  I refer to her for everything happens in my life..be it major or minor things.  And the most important thing, I talked to her last night...but i forgot (like totally not aware of the date) that it was her birthday.  I could say, I was too engrossed with Tina's wedding story that I totally unaware of other happenings. My Bad.

But being Radhi, one of my closest friends she surely know by now that I am suck with dates.  This is nothing new to me.  My kakak has to remind me of the sibling's birthdays. Every year. And even so, I do forget it sometimes (even after being reminded).  Aja once said, I was like Kamal in female version.  And Kamal forgets birthdays.  

What can I say, reminder in mobile phone also gives not so much of help.  So..... to my future significant other, where ever you are, I pray hard that you are good both with numbers and dates. Amin.

Last but not least, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RADHIAZMAH DAHLAN.   I wish you well, I wish you health, I wish you wealth but more than that, I wish you love.  May you be blessed and loved by Allah, always. :)

2 comments:

Radhi Dahlan said...

Ziraaaaaaaa..... thank you so much!

kalo ko lupa pun tak per! Coz you will realize after dat and wish me happy belated bday!
Heheheh....

AxraZa said...

tahun ni tak belated kan! cuma ralat sbb x pasan masa kita sembang mlm tuuu..kan dh masuk kol 12. haishh