Saturday, July 31, 2010

5 things I miss the most rite now!

I miss............

Lucky no 1



My adik..have not seen her for quite sometimes.  we've been smsing but what is chit chatting (without voice) compared to borak-borak and laughing our heart out rite? she was (and still is) the first one who discover my gelak kuda and we did a lot of 'practice' together ever since.  Those were the days.Shes been married for 7 years now and I've never heard her gelak kuda since then (harus la jaga kelakuan kan..isteri orang la pulakkk..hehe).  Insya Allah, we will meet this coming weekend.  shes coming back to Ipoh.  Yeay!!


soo vain moment..amik gambo sendiri..huhu


Lucky no 2



My nephew.. Izzul.  I never thought that i would miss him.  Yeap, what is there to miss about someone who always there to conquer the tv (and you wont have the chance to watch your favret series once he is there), who always curik your handphone and only to know about it when the bill comes..who always tricks you to buy him something he has his mind on...and who always scream at your ear with voice like that! donald duck voice..yes, u read it right. (hahaha..cepat la besar Angah..dh letih Alang dengar suara camtu) I hope he will be a good khalifah.  He will always have special place in my heart despite all the complain i heard about him in school.  Buat la jahat banyak2 skang asal jangan langgar batasan..semoga dapat pengajaran secukupnya dan jadilah insan yang lebih baik nanti.



ini Izzul..masa nak tangkap gambar ni,
dia ajak sy buat muke cam dia..seb baik sy x ikut :D

Lucky no 3


My frens..Radhi, Aja and Gcop... I've got tonnes of stories to tell guys. I miss lepaking at mamak and pusing-pusing from PJ to Shah Alam and back to PJ again.  I miss nasik lemak gembira and teh ais Syed Kadir (err..thats more that 5 rite?)  But, what i miss the most is our time together. Tutup lampu and sembang dalam gelap...dan tengok sape yg 'padam' dulu..hahaha.  Hope to see you guys soon.. you guys are more that fren..really.




Lucky no 4


My spectacles... I have 2 pairs of spec.  but i just realised that i lost one of them.  i purposely make 2 so that i can leave one at home.. I call it 'spek tgk tv'.  Now that I'm moving (is this a correct word?) from Ipoh - Penang and from umah sewa to umah abang.. I thought that i must have left it at any one of those places.  But none. Checked at umah Ipoh, umah sewa and here umah angah.  i guess, thats it.  I must have left him (my spec) somewhere..could be in the homestay at Pahang during Ezam's wedding...or worse, someone might have stepped on it and didnt have the guts to tell me? My spek tengok tv is fragile..as he is rimless. How I miss you la spek!  




Last but not least..


My books.  What a loooonggg day today. How I wish that i brought some of my books here.  So that i could swim and drown in it.Rasa macam nk pegi Border tapi malas nk drive. Lucky that I have En. Lappy ini. :) 


Second last but not least... dia..hehe..who? thats for me to know, and for you to find out (kalo rajin laaa..tp apehal lak kan? hahahaha

11 comments:

Shu said...

jeng jeng jeng.... :p

AxraZa said...

byk2 cite kat atas ni puan suli, yg kes jeng jeng jeng jugak menarik minatmu..kehkehkeh

Shu said...

hi hi...sebab hormon saya banyak ke arah jeng jeng..girlish la katakan skang ni.. :p x boyish dah..haha!

AxraZa said...

haha..kak zira pun rs skang kak zira byk hormon pompuan..huhu

Radhi Dahlan said...

Luckily I dont miss this! cant wait to repeat dat moment. Nanti kalo dah kawin, kita soh laki dok luaq kita dok dalam totop lampu! Apakah????? hahahaha

Zira, I miss you too...

AxraZa said...

radhi: hahaha..ko x ingat time kita tido kat bilik dina tu? sorang2 cam iklan bateri energizer je..yg rabbit tu! wahahahah! i really miss that la!

Jie said...

zira n dee:sgt2 miss uols n all the moment we spend 2gether..

zira:dalam banyak2 masa ko 1st ranking yg padam awal dari org len..

p/s:kat umah aja tu saya yg padam dulu rasanya sbb tu saya xtau bila masanya kome dua padam..hehehe

AxraZa said...

eellleehhh!! byk je time korang padam dulu. sayaaa jugak ko kata ek gcop! huh!

Jie said...

weall banyak jer time..ko banyak sgt time..hehehe

Radhi Dahlan said...

Jiecob aku setuju ngan ko. Si Zira tu, pantang attach kat mana2. sure lelap!

AxraZa said...

chet!