Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Lets keep up the momentum!

At this point of time, yours truly is so highly spirited.  Done with record book, RPT, lesson note and all the things needed for tomorrow.

At the back of her mind is.... will this spirit remain after the first quarter of the year? So peeps, those who are close enough to sound-direct-tepek je..please do so should you notice yours truly has lost her direction okeh! May the force be with us...keep up the momentum bebeh!

Other than that, I do really think that I need to reset my biology clock to the point where I could sleep right after Dunia Jam 10 started. [That was about 15 years back..tq]


Lastly, happy schooling to all ;p


p/s: since Dunia Jam 10 dah xde, I have decided to sleep at the first yawn of the night. harap berjaya.

No comments: