Monday, January 9, 2012

Kisah saya dan stapler. . .

Yet just another plain-pointless-entry... I was in the midst of labelling my stuff. Mind you, never in my life I label my stationery. Label means taruk nama kita la..lekat-lekat dengan tape tu. But for this year, the force is still there makanya ala-ala rajin gitu...saya pun print nama and lekat pada selected ones (my stationery la).

Suddenly I realised, my stapler has been with me for 15 years.  I bought the stapler in Pos Data Ipoh. Beli pun sebab nak pos borang UPU tapi tak de paper clip. I can still remember that moment. So, he (ok la kan 'he' sebab stapler ni kaler kelabu..kalo pink kita letak 'she') has been with me during my dip years in ITM Melaka, my bachelor years in UiTM Shah Alam, my working life in Azman Tahir Tan & Co. for 5 years, my part-time lecturing for 3 and the half years and this year is my second year of teaching. Fantastic huh? (At least for me).

The best part is, it can still work very well. Like new. Tak pernah rosak. It just that, rupa dia memang nampak like 15 years punya stuff. So saya tak akan letak gambar dia kat sini...hehe. Pernah dia hilang kejap, and I went to look for it like nobody's business. Carik sampai jumpa okkay.  Thats the beauty in life, you can have a bond with thing you have been with for so long. Eventhough dia tak pernah bercakap pun dengan kita.

Having said that, macam pelikkan bila ada orang buang mak, buang ayah, buang anak. After so much they've done for you. It's just beyond comprehension. Even Tom Hanks pun menangis dalam Cast Away bila Mr. Wilson hilang dari dia. Need I say more?

So, moral seciput dari entry ni..sayangi harta anda dan sayangi Mak Ayah anda.


No comments: