Tuesday, November 9, 2010

In this moment of silence II

When I wrote the Part I post, it was only what I heard among friends.  Today, I heard it from a sifu. He perceived me as a quiet person.  And that now only I change. Credit was given to Outdoor Programme that we underwent for its success in changing us and me.  The Sifu further said, I now can voice up my opinion, and I didn't do that before this. The Programme has successfully achieved its aim ~ to train students to be competitive and brave.

Its good to know that his opinion about me has changed ever since...but deep inside, I hope I could tell him that its not that I dare not voice up my opinion.  It just that I find it useless to do so. I don't simply raise up issue.  And when I finally do that, I hope and I wish action will be taken and my effort won't go down the drain.  

I did question them once and what I got was the stress mark that they have never encountered any student like us.  The dequorum here is, you don't question anything, its rude. What more can I say?

And today, I questioned the system again.  The feedback was good but still, not concrete answer was given.  I know, in this field everybody's hands are tight.  What else is new?

So, I think I should change my direction.  Complain while I can, endure when I must.  

Bila kita komplen, jangan harapkan tindakan segera, kita cuma naikkan volume komplen dan harap bila-bila mereka terasa nak amik tindakan, ada orang akan dapat manfaat. Mulia sungguh usaha kita. Sekian.


2 comments:

tumpanglalu said...

at least kita buat part kita. walaupun kita tahu ia bukan utk diri kita. at least kita buat..

AxraZa said...

i couldn't agree more :)