Sunday, November 14, 2010

Akhirnya, saya jumpa dia...

I've been searching and looking high and low for it. Its been continuing for quite sometime but to no avail. So I stopped searching. And when I was just about to forget it, suddenly... it appeared before me..once again.  I am happy to take you again.  More than happy.  The one with me right now, is not as perfect as you.  But, we are coping.

Nonetheless, for the sake of old time...I choose you.  But now I realise we are not the same again.  You have gone your way, and I have moved on.  To continue using you, would cause headache to me. So, we have to go separate way again.  I need to see the optician now. May be my sight is getting worse. I need to check the power.  Sorry Dear. 

p/s:  apalah ertinya jumpa spek fevret , kalau power dah tak sama lagi kan? apalah pulak ertinya kalau jumpa kawan lama kalau status dia dah tak sama lagi kan? 

With the past, I have nothing to do; nor with the future.  I live now.  ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 comments:

patunghujan a.k.a cik teruterubozu said...

makin banyak mukus saya di saat membaca entry ini krn sesungguhnye sy dapat memahaminye
huhuhuhuhu

AxraZa said...

sesungguhnya, Ipoh bukan lagi tempat yg kudambakan. rela saye di Penang saje :(