Sunday, April 10, 2011

Too old for toys, too young for boys.

I just came back from a Girl Guides Centenary Camp. Don't have much to tell. But there was one thing that caught my attention.. One of our first aiders said to the girls "you guys are too old for toys, and too young for boys'.

That brought me to the days when I was much younger. Being in an all-girls' school next to an all-boys' school, made the teachers more often than not 'scare' us with all sorts of things with one and the only message, 'you don't have to be nice to the boys..they are mean'. Being a very obedient student as I was [and may be still is], I took that advice seriously. I didn't talk to boys much back then. It took me hours just to gain the courage to talk to this creature. Ahaks. Silly me. [Dulu la tuu..]

Think of that again now, I might say..may be, yes..may be.. I have carried the advice a little bit too far. I got carried away, did't I? So when I heard the first aider said that, I secretly told myself, now I'm too old for toys, and too old for boys too". Wahahahaha.. 

But then, ada saya kisah?


2 comments:

patunghujan a.k.a cik teruterubozu said...

org hebat x perlu kisah benda2 cmtu, cuma ambil thu je kengkadang

AxraZa said...

kita memang hebat paejah! wahaha