Sunday, July 3, 2011

My bucket list...

Last two weeks, my TPD mentor asked us to list down the things on our bucket list and he listed down his for us. I was not able to produce mine. Not even one. What the hell happened to me that week, I have no idea. So, instead of menganga je, I made a fake list, just to complete the task.

And now, I am seriously thinking of what are the things that I actually want need and have to do before I die? Those days, it was much easier. I can simply say, I want to be a lawyer and buy a car...at that time, Satria was my dream favourite car. So damn simple right? So, I managed to be a lawyer and bought a Satria.

Now, after like 10 years, I could not be saying that again. Dream job wouldn't be one that people of my age should be thinking of. Dream car may be, but its not like you can name 'any' car. By now, you are suppose to have a stable job and stable everything. Unfortunately, the only thing that I have today is stable-but-not-so-high income. The other side of the story is now, I am blessed with a very good sleep at night and peace of mind. Alhamdulillah.

So much so, I still hope that Allah will bless me with a long prosper life so that I would be able to do these things before I die ;)

1.  Become a Dr. at the age of 43
2.  Own a car and house (of my dream...not just any car or house..ahaks!)
3.  Contribute to the education world (a meaningful one..with an impact)
4.  Write a book (a book, not novel)
5.  A thing that I better keep to myself  =)

P/s: nak jalan-jalan keliling dunia dengan orang tersayang tu, angan-angan ke cita-cita?

No comments: