Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Life is how you see it...

After 19 months of quitting my former job...I am still...being asked as to why I quit my job. Tried hard to answer, and still is trying. Only, the answer is to no avail.

But to satisfy your curiosity, I might just write here that not even once I regret my decision. Hesitant of my future in this line, yes. Regret, no. Let me just tell you that, I love this job for the fact that, I have a lot of free time. For now at least.

I don't mind working on Saturday as I only work half day on weekdays. Not on regular basis at least. Once or twice a month working Saturday is fine by me.

I love this job for the fact that, I don't have to catch due dates and datelines. Just some times, once in a blue moon. It's fair enough right?

And I really love this job for the fact that, I can get 8 solid hours of sleep, if I want to..that's it. No more terkejut-ditengah-malam-dan-tak-boleh-tido-balik and things like that. I am at ease now.

Peace of mind, is mine now.

So, for those who think this job is not as free or easy as some might say...think again. Surely, life is how you see it. Aite?

7 comments:

tumpanglalu said...

best posting ni :)

AxraZa said...

anda mst paham kan? :)

Jie said...

i pun terasa nak quit my current job..huhuhu..
dah xlarat rasanya terkejut-ditengah-malam-dan-tak-boleh-tido-balik-teringat kes-xbt lg submission-file-urgent-register xlg-duedate dah dkt-opps-lupa tipon client-bla-bla-bla-lastyer muntah den..

p/s :pasal former job ko..ko dah file ker form cease practice coz nama ko kuar lawyer xdak PC (kalu dah mybe bar council xupdate ler tu?

patunghujan a.k.a cik teruterubozu said...

8 solid hours to sleep.heheheh.but most of the time, u sleep less than that

AxraZa said...

that is by choice. lain babe..hehe

Radhi Dahlan said...

ko sure tdo 8 jam jer? Bukan lebih ke? aaaahahahhhhaah

AxraZa said...

ko tgk komen paejah. sy tido kurang 8 jam D. ini azira dewasa. lol