Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Writer's block...or mental block?

And this is my 7th attempts in 2 days.
Tot of writing something on Maal Hijrah..the day has gone and the draft is now obsolete.
Tot of writing something about my cousin's wedding, today is the 5th day of their marriage...so out dated.
Tot of writing something about my new blog...the new blog itself goes unattended...need I say why?
Tot of commenting something about an interesting quote that I found in one blog...and it seems I've lost track of that blog and can't seem to remember the quote..duhh!

And today..I was sooo not my self...
I blindly followed where my feet brought me...did I forget my way in and my way out?
I had to make one big round to my car just because of that...
Went out for dinner with my bro-in-law just now..
and he said, I looked lost.
And now, I cant seem to find my car key.
Great! Just great.

What am I suffering from?

No comments: