Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Salute!

You guys know how this idleness is killing me right? But I am not complaining. Not anymore. Idle here is as in not having to go to work.  Other that that, I don't consider myself as being idle. I have books to read, dvds to watch and facebook to hadap-sepanjang-hari. Not to mention house chores like laundry, dishes and cooking to do. Tak boleh la kata kita idle atau tak buat apa-apa time cuti kan?  But then, I was thinking....if I have to do this...duduk rumah sepanjang tahun dan menghadap keje umah sepanjang hari.. I think, weng is going to be my middle name. Azira Weng Zainal Abidin. 

Dalam ayat yang mudah, boleh jadi giler wooo dok umah mengadap mende yang sama je sepanjang hari selama 365 hari and the circle goes round and round. Until the day you die. Now I salute all the housewives in the whole wide world.

Imagine yourself as a housewife. Wake up at 6 or even earlier. Prepare breakfast, get the kids ready for school, cook lunch, keep the house clean, laundry, pick up kids at school, feed them, get them ready to sekolah agama, send them to school again...singgah beli kuih makan petang dan then pick them up from school again, get dinner ready, do the dishes and laundry again...tomorrow wake up at 6 and the routines start again. Tiring huh?

Where is the time to read? To watch korean movie? To facebook? Having said that, I think I might just enjoy the moment. No more complain...just take this as recharging session.  Fully recharged, I can go to school full spirited again :)  

LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL!!

Mak saya pesan jgn dok melepak je, to get a healthy body we must have at least 10,000 steps a day. Too much info huh Mak? :P

2 comments:

tumpanglalu said...

rutin house chores tu bole dpt kot 10k steps. tp jalan ke arah nak dpt 10k tu rasanya empunya badan jd lemah xlarat dulu hehe

AxraZa said...

tidak syak lagi! Haha. Kalo boleh tu yang kita tabik hormat sikit =)