Saturday, November 12, 2011

Tak tau nak letak tajuk ape :P

This entry is gonna be self-centered one. Kindly continue reading if you think you can bear that. But please leave if you think you gonna be annoyed. Jangan cakap wa tak kasi warning ;)

I just got to know that I was removed from a friend's fb friend list.  The best part was, I did not know when or why was I removed. Its not like I mind. In fact, if not for my friend, I would not know that just yet.  

The reason I'm writing this is not to express my disappointment or sorrow; for that matter. Removing friend is absolutely normal to me. I do that every now and then. I keep only people who matter to me in my friend list. Poyo it might sound but for me, its totally pointless to keep people who add you as their friend and leave you there with nothing. Not even single 'hi' or even a 'poke'. Friend to me is when you communicate. No matter how often or how 'jarang'. But you do communicate. I don't keep 'sleeping' friends in my list. Sorry and please be informed.

Er..the above paragraph is just to show that I'm okay with friend list 'spring cleaning'. 

So when this one friend 'remove' me, I think I might have done something to him. Something that he can no longer tolerate.  And then I realised, it was not something I did.. But to the contrary, it was something I did not do (more like something that I refuse to do, and I play *amn stupid about it). Funny isn't it? When you can annoy people by simply refusing to interfere doing nothing.

Now we come to the gist of this entry, when I discuss this with a dear friend of mine, she happily highlighted that its not like I have not encountered this kind of situation before. She reminded me on how people got annoyed just by having to see me doing nothing. [Contohnya; Yours truly duduk melepak-lepak tak baca buku tak buat assignment pun orang sakit hati tengok, kalau dok baca buku sokmo..lagilah sakit hati kot)

In other words, it does not matter...even if I decide not to interfere OR when I decide to get involve, people can still get annoyed. Ironically, I thought I was doing a good deed for not interfering. Kita ingat kita tak kacau orang pun dah cukup baik.

Come to think of it, I guess it is just so natural to me. I can annoy people effortlessly. I'm so sorry. My bad. ;)

p/s: macam celaru sangat entry ni kan?

4 comments:

patunghujan a.k.a cik teruterubozu said...

bese dgn teacher centered or student centered jek, but this this self centered.huhuhuhuuh
even u think the entry is very celaru, tp objective nye tercapai sbb sy tersangat faham.
u need to do nothing to make people feel annoyed. to memg ur special gift kot.huhuuh

AxraZa said...

tht makes me an annoying one! adooiii.adakah saya sgt annoyinggg???

patunghujan a.k.a cik teruterubozu said...

sila buat undian kt fb, tgk ramai mana jawab yes n no

AxraZa said...

woihh...bajet artis sensasi la pulakkkk...ahahah