Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Craving and junkie...

Craving for cakes, pudding and all sorts of things that I find hard to find here. Junkie refers to addiction to malay drama. Complete package to confirm that I am sooo d*** free these days.

When you are all busy with work, part time job and family matter you won't find yourself craving for food so often. So often that you have not finished the last dish/recipe you prepare. Owh, you have to prepare yourself as you can't buy them here. Its like craving for one after another. Good. Good for you. Diet? Not in my dictionary. Dush!!

Drama? If killing time is an offence, then I would be charged with First Degree Murder. For killing so much time. Watching drama is such a clear evidence that you have so much time to waste. So much that you have to kill them. And I'm guilty as charged. 

I'm officially a junkie after a hattrick. Junkie and hattrick, both for drama. Again, good for me.

Or, shall I say tv junkie? I even wake up early on weekends just to watch Young Justice.




Pic from Google.
My justification for using the word junkie...

I find it annoying to rush things just to be back home before 7. [Before the drama starts, thats it]. 
So much so, I cannot help it. I use whatever possible way to make sure that I watch the drama.
That makes one a junkie right?

No comments: