Friday, February 3, 2012

Of grouching...

Happy Friday dear reader (if any),

I am sure everybody notices...everyday, there would be someone complaining or grumbling about something. People complain about everything and almost anything. Some complain big, some complain small.  I perfectly understand that.  But it just kinda irritates me when people complain about work. And workload for that matter.

I have my fair share about those things too..but I rather be..you know, quiet about that.   Its an occupational hazard.  We don't work around the clock. Please think of others who work 9-5 and some might have to bring  some unfinished task home. Tiring isn't it?

I heard one phrase from a prominent ustazah, she said "kita jangan tengok orang yang lebih dari kita. Kita akan rasa kita sangat susah.  Tengoklah orang yang lebih susah dari kita..nescaya kita rasa senang".  By saying that I believe what she meant was, do not complain...there is always someone with something worse.   Just give your best and hope for the best.  Lapangkan dada, ikhlaskan hati...semoga Allah memberkati dan mempermudahkan urusan kita. Believe it or not, grumbling is just like fertilizer. Lagi banyak kita letak 'baja' lagi la kita nampak dia membesar.

By writing all this, I mean well. I have no intention to implicate anybody.  I myself do complain a lot...when things go nasty.  But I try my best not to make it a habit. 

So, on this very blessed Friday, lets make a change today. Do less complain. It will keep you healthy too. Tak caya cuba! (Try, if you don't believe).


Credit to the creator, I took this somewhere in Facebook but could not really recall which page. TQ


With that, I rest my case. May peace be upon you.

p/s:  in any measure, do not bite off more than you can chew.

No comments: